The asphalt paving contractor experts at Wolf Paving were recently featured on WTMJ's "Mr. Fit-It" radio show for a one-hour with Milwaukee's own Tom Feiza. The program offers weekly advice on everything from home repair and improvements to do-it-yourself projects.
The focus of this recent program was on everything asphalt pavement related — from asphalt sealcoating to asphalt pothole repair and maintenance, from commercial asphalt parking lots to municipal asphalt pavement installation. As Waukesha and Milwaukee asphalt paving contractors, Wolf Paving was in-studio to answer questions from listeners.
This clip features the first segment of the radio show discussing:
- Wolf Paving's 75th anniversary
- The asphalt manufacturing process and details about the Wolf Paving asphalt plant
- Pothole repair and patching
- Asphalt sales to business and municipal entities and how to buy asphalt pavement from Wolf Paving
Click Here to Listen to the Radio Interview Now!
Stay tuned because we will be publishing the additional segments in the coming weeks featuring call-in questions from listeners and expert answer from Wolf Paving asphalt paving professionals in Milwaukee, Waukesha and Madison:
- Segment 1: Wolf Paving 75th Anniversary, asphalt manufacturing, pothole repair and patching, asphalt sales.
- Segment 2: How can we remedy puddling (low-point) by end of our driveway/culvert? What is the infrared/reheating process
- Segment 3: What should be done about settling asphalt and concrete by our garage?
- Segment 4: Is there any way to redo our driveway without killing the nearby tree? Can Wolf Paving add a lane for a new garage stall? What is the history of Wolf Paving?
- Segment 5: Our seal-coating application done previously is starting to flake, what are our options? Our garage slab and driveway are higher than house. When it comes time to redo, how high should we make the step and slope? Our driveway has substantial cracking. Can it be re-done, re-surfaced, or should we consider addition another layer?
- Segment 6: What is the asphalt recycling process for old asphalt and asphalt shingles. How is it environmentally friendly?
If you’d like more information about how our team of pothole repair contractors can help your business or municipality with timely repair services, request a free estimate now so we can understand the size and scope of your project needs.
With 75 years of asphalt paving experience, from highways to driveways, we are your local source for all of your pothole repair and asphalt paving needs.
For more information on Wolf Paving or to request a free quote for your next paving project contact one of our two offices. If you live or work in the Milwaukee area, call us at 262-965-2121. For the Madison area, call us at 608-249-7931.