At Wolf Paving, we love asphalt paving. But during this time of the year, we love basketball! It only made sense to connect the two for this year's Wolf Paving Asphalt Madness!
Take a look at the facts and information on the best offense and the best defense for your asphalt pavement. Download a free PDF.
Now For the Instant Replay
For the Best Offense:
- Clean your asphalt surface regularly.
- Inspect your asphalt regularly for any surface changes.
- Protect and prolong the life of asphalt with a sealcoat application every 3-5 years.
- Prevent water buildup to reduce the damage caused by the freeze/thaw cycle.
- Consider environmentally friendly porous asphalt for long-term cost savings.
For the Best Defense:
- When you see a crack reach 1/4 inch in thickness, be sure to have it filled it.
- Fill potholes with hot asphalt mix to repair the surface and improve safety.
- Find a contractor that has asphalt mixers and expert technicians to ensure the proper mix of oil and aggregates.
- Plan an annual budget to maintain your property.
- Hire a licensed, bonded and experienced asphalt contractor for your next paving job.
With more than 75 years of asphalt paving experience, from highways to driveways, we are your local source for all of your asphalt paving needs.
For more information on Wolf Paving or to request a free quote for your next paving project contact one of our two offices. If you live or work in the Milwaukee area, call us at 262-965-2121. For the Madison area, call us at 608-249-7931.