Our team at Wolf Paving was invited back in the Mr. Fix-It studios to answer listeners' questions related to asphalt repair, repaving and driveway construction. This program gives weekly advice on home improvements, repairs and do-it-yourself projects.
This episode covered several topics, with a large focus on driveways and parking lots in the last half hour.
In this segment we cover various topics, including:
- The difference between the thicknesses in gravel bases
- How older driveways should be sealcoated
- How to remedy crumbling edges on driveways
- How often to seal asphalt driveways
- The difference of spray vs. roll-on sealer
- How the seasons affect the paving process
- How to remove oil spills on newly sealcoated driveway
- And more!
With 75 years of asphalt paving experience, from highways to driveways, we are your local source for all of your asphalt paving needs.
For more information on Wolf Paving visit our Why Wolf? page to see what we can offer you.