The asphalt paving contractors near you at Wolf Paving were featured on WTMJ's "Mr. Fit-It" radio show for a one-hour interview with Milwaukee's own Tom Feiza. The program offers weekly advice on home improvements and repair, and do-it-yourself projects.
The focus of this recent program included some very common asphalt paving questions:
- What are my re-paving options if I have a big maple tree next to my driveway with roots extending underneath the driveway?
- Are you able to add on a lane way to an existing asphalt driveway to meet our new third garage stall?
This short clip answers these common questions and talks more about the history of Wolf Paving and how after 75 years, the dedicated team of employees has become the asphalt-paving experts in Madison, Waukesha and Milwaukee.
Stay tuned to our blog! We will be publishing the additional segments in the coming months featuring call-in questions from listeners and expert answers from Wolf Paving asphalt paving professionals.
Past Interview Segments:
- Segment 1: Wolf Paving 75th Anniversary, asphalt manufacturing, pothole repair and patching, asphalt sales.
- Segment 2: Water Pooling Near Culvert
- Segment 3: How to Fix Sinking Asphalt
If you’d like more information about how our team of asphalt paving contractors can help your commercial business or municipality with timely asphalt repair services, click below to request a free estimate now so we can understand the size and scope of your project needs.
With 75 years of asphalt paving experience, from highways to driveways, we are your local source for all of your asphalt paving needs.
For more information on Wolf Paving or to request a free estimate for your next paving project contact one of our two offices. If you live or work in the Milwaukee area, call us at 262-965-2121. For the Madison area, call us at 608-249-7931.