Wolf Paving, asphalt paving contractors in Milwaukee, Waukesha and Madison, were featured on WTMJ's "Mr. Fit-It" radio show for a one-hour interview with Tom Feiza. The program is designed to offer weekly advice on home improvement and repair, and do-it-yourself projects.
The final segment of the 2016 Mr. Fix It show, discusses some interesting facts about how asphalt is recycled.
This short clip discusses all of the recycling details you didn't know about asphalt pavement, concrete and asphalt shingles!
Did you miss a segment? Take a listen to some of the past question and answer sessions with Sean Wolf and Tom Feiza.
- Segment 1: Wolf Paving 75th Anniversary, asphalt manufacturing, pothole repair and patching, asphalt sales.
- Segment 2: Water Pooling Near Culvert
- Segment 3: How to Fix Sinking Asphalt
- Segment 4: Tree Roots and How to Expand a Driveway
If you’d like more information about how our team of asphalt paving contractors can help your commercial business or municipality with timely asphalt repair services, click below to request a free estimate now so we can understand the size and scope of your project needs.
Interested in more more Wolf interviews with Mr. Fit-It?
- Wolf Paving Q+A On Mr. Fix-It – How To Fix Sinking Asphalt
- Wolf Paving Q+A On Mr. Fix-It – Tree Roots And How To Expand A Driveway
- Wolf Paving Q+A On Mr. Fix It - Water Pooling Near Culvert
- Wolf Paving Q+A On Mr. Fix-It - Damaged Asphalt Driveways To Recycling
- Wolf Paving Q+A On Mr. Fix-It - Driveways And Parking Lots
With 75 years of asphalt paving experience, from highways to driveways, we are your local source for all of your asphalt paving needs.
For more information on Wolf Paving or to request a free estimate for your next paving project contact one of our two offices. If you live or work in the Milwaukee area, call us at 262-965-2121. For the Madison area, call us at 608-249-7931.